WHO WE ARE:
L. Mae Boutique & Wild Mabel Clothing Co. are sister brands with women’s clothing boutiques located throughout the South Carolina area. We are a passionate, creative and entrepreneurial bunch. We love creating unique, artistic retail experiences with a focus on pleasing our customers. Our small but mighty team is full of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy coming to work. We're fast-paced and rapidly growing.
We are looking to add a part-time and/or full-time team member(s), this position does require Saturday availability (closed on Sundays, so no Sunday availability required).
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of specialty/boutique retail experience in a leadership role. The Boutique Team Leader must have experience with guest service, visual presentation, and problem-solving.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays (as necessary).
- Responsible for sales floor leadership
- Continuous coaching of team members
- Provides consistent feedback and motivates team members
- Fosters a team environment
- Acts as a liaison between Boutique Team and Ownership Team
- Leads, develops, and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and helps build a team with the same values
- Possess the ability to lead by example to the sales team and all boutique guests
- Creates and maintains a positive environment that focuses on building a confident and competent team that provides an exceptional customer experience
- Prepares the team to balance our guest experience with necessary operational tasks
- Maintains a visually pleasing boutique
- Utilizes and delivers our visual brand standards to present our unique aesthetic
- Demonstrates a passion for fashion by understanding trends
- Understands and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Performs and supervises boutique opening and closing procedures including bank deposits and securing the boutique
- Understands retail sales and the relationship to inventory levels, with the ability to communicate needs directly to the ownership team
- Protects the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts, and an annual physical inventory
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
To apply, you may email your resume to: info@LMaeBoutique.com or fill out an application on-line and bring to either store location.