L. Mae Boutique & Wild Mabel Clothing Digital Content Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
L. Mae Boutique & Wild Mabel Clothing Co. are sister brands with women’s clothing boutiques located throughout the South Carolina area. We are a passionate, creative and entrepreneurial bunch. We love creating unique, artistic retail experiences with a focus on pleasing our customers. Our small but mighty team is full of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy coming into work. We're fast-paced and rapidly growing.
- Assist in the development of L. Mae Boutique & Wild Mabel Clothing Co. digital media strategies
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of ecommerce website updates
- Grow and develop the company’s online organic presence including search engine optimization (SEO) efforts
- Oversee the day-to-day management and merchandising of products on websites
- Assist in executing digital communications across all platforms
- Achieve/exceed sales conversion roles
- Take leadership role in defining creative assets needed to drive digital growth and engagement
- Serve as an expert on competitive activity and work closely with management team to stay on the cutting edge of digital media trends and tools
- Own all digital analytics. Analyze audience behavior on L. Mae and Wild Mabel’s sites and social platforms in order to gain insight and share trends to make informed recommendations for improving headlines, copy, images, and more
- Perform regular audits of brands’ entire digital presence to ensure all platforms are used as strategically as possible
- Work closely with Sales Management Team to maintain Brand Identify from storefront to digital channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Fashion, or similar discipline
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum 1 to 3 years digital marketing experience including website design, analytics, development, maintenance and user experience
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player that must be collaborative, positive, and proactive with a constructive attitude towards problem-solving
- Able to communicate progress and deliver results, must show excellent follow-through and hold yourself and others accountable
- Are self-directed and motivated to drive results beyond stated expectations.
- Possess a passionate, genuine interest in the fashion industry and a desire to cultivate digital marketing skills
- Ability to effectively maneuver around warehouse and sales floor, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
To apply, you may email your resume to: vandelyn@LMaeBoutique.com or fill out an application on-line and bring to either store location.